This recommended reading list reflects our journey, but more importantly, after more than 40 years as students of the Scriptures and of God’s ways, it represents what we believe to be an approximation of biblical accuracy and of spiritual intelligence. Nevertheless, in view of the spread of authorship it is impossible to provide an unqualified endorsement of every view represented. Moreover, the church, as an interpretive community, is still on the journey of apprehending the fullness of the biblical revelation.
While not excluding other Protestant views, this list is primarily:
- Theologically reformed and covenantal;
- Ecclesiologically baptistic and separatist (but governmentally, a fluid blend of apostolical/presbyteral/laical);
- Eschatologically victorious;
- Culturally transformative; and
- Experientially charismatic.